It's just like me to think of these things now that the last episodes of Stargate SG-1 have been shot. Nonetheless, I wanted to share them and see if you had some the same ideas. So, if you could recommend a storyline or idea to the show, what would it be? Here's some I came up with.
1. Kurt Russell and James Spader return to do cameos.
2. Kurt Russell and James Spader return and play their characters (from the movie), through an entire episode, as if it's been that way for all 10 seasons.
3. Richard Dean Anderson reprises his role as "McGyver", Jack's alter ego. (A side effect of gate travel).
4. The Stargate program is made public.
5. Sam and Jack finally get together.
6. The USS Enterprise (NCC-1701E) makes a grand appearance to save Earth when the Ori finally attack (like in the movie Star Trek: First Contact).
7. The Battlestar Galactica finds Earth, and it's under attack by the Ori.
8. Cam and Vala are taken captive on an alien world where everyone speaks perfect English with an Australian accent.
9. Jeff Bridges makes a guest appearance
10. Elvis and Jimmy Hoffa are found on an alien planet, once taken as a slaves by the Goa'uld.
11. Harland Williams guest stars as a Prior.
12. The Ori and the Wraith find each other. The Ori demand obedience; the wraith see a them as lunch; the Borg find the Ori and the Wraith, and assimilate them.
13. The Replicators turn all their attention to the consuming the Ori and the Wraith.
14. Jack finds live fish in his pond.
15. SG-1 explores the mystery of Bermuda Triangle and discover it's technology left behind by the Goa'uld causing the strange phenomenon.
16. SG-1 discovers a world abandoned by the Ancients that has hundreds of ZPM's. Earth finally has an inexhaustible power supply and ends it's reliance on fossil fuels.
17. Because we saved their little gray butts so many times, the Asgard remove all terrorists from Earth. They take them to a small, inhospitable planet in a far away galaxy.
18. A 16 year old boy and his girlfriend hack into the computers at the Cheyenne Mountain Complex and takes control of the Stargate. This sets off a count dount to war with the Goa'uld, who insist on playing Tic-Tac-Toe. After hours of stalemate, SG-1 convinces the Goa'uld to play a nice game of Chess.
19. Jack's duplicate, who was mistakenly created as a teenager by the Asgard, returns to Stargate Command for another jaunt through the old orifice.
20. On an alien planet, SG-1 finds an ancient library and a librarian named Mr. Atoz.
Mamas Best Recipes
The Cartouche - Science Fiction Reviews
Conquer Your Niche